- Last round of qualifications in #K15MatchRace 2016. After this the top 12 players advance to the play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (02/04 19:19)
- It's #K15MatchRace 2016 time! Live standings available at https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE and some live twitch footage at https://t.co/LsJupOfZPj (02/04 12:13)
- Congratulations to Roberto Pedroni, #K15Open 2015 champion! 2nd place me, 3rd place Adam Lundquist. Same guys won the PinGolf trophies too. (01/11 21:50)
- #K15Open 2015 last qualification group going. 32 players will advance to main and 16 players to PinGolf play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (31/10 18:45)
- #K15Open 2nd qualification day starting. 20 players played the quals yesterday. About 50 more today, including World Champion Acciari! (31/10 11:48)
Category Archives: epc2010
My EPC 2010 pictures are now online, check the gallery out here.
Robert Sutter from Switzerland won the EPC2010 final on Lord of the Rings after making an incredible comeback on ball 5. Second was Taco Wouters from the Netherlands, third was Krisztian Szalai from Hungary and fourth Paul Jongma, also from … Continue reading
Jörgen Holm from Sweden won the EPC 2010 classics tournament. 2nd was Bob Matthews (USA), 3rd Albert Medaillon (Germany) and 4th Thomas Boxler (Switzerland). Jörgen was player 1 and rolled the game over with a help of a couple EBs … Continue reading
The 4-player final will be played on Mata Hari.