- Last round of qualifications in #K15MatchRace 2016. After this the top 12 players advance to the play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (02/04 19:19)
- It's #K15MatchRace 2016 time! Live standings available at https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE and some live twitch footage at https://t.co/LsJupOfZPj (02/04 12:13)
- Congratulations to Roberto Pedroni, #K15Open 2015 champion! 2nd place me, 3rd place Adam Lundquist. Same guys won the PinGolf trophies too. (01/11 21:50)
- #K15Open 2015 last qualification group going. 32 players will advance to main and 16 players to PinGolf play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (31/10 18:45)
- #K15Open 2nd qualification day starting. 20 players played the quals yesterday. About 50 more today, including World Champion Acciari! (31/10 11:48)
Category Archives: tutorial videos
Bowen and a tutorial video about Data East game Robocop. Interesting choice for a tutorial, I don’t even remember seeing the game ever. Check out also the Classic Game Room review of the same game.
Bowen’s tutorial about a classic Gottlieb game Jungle Queen.
Ahh, my favourite System11 game! Bowen plays a round of Whirlwind and manages to show some things that I didn’t know, although I’ve had this machine at home for more than year.
Bowen explains the features of a new Stern game AC/DC. Check out also the Gameworks 2012 AC/DC video which Bowen is referring to in this tutorial. AC/DC seems to be really cool game with so many things going on all … Continue reading
Classic Stern machine Nine Ball is a fun, fast and weird game. Bowen explains the rules of the game in this tutorial. Nine Ball was also in the lineup of Northwest Pinball Championships classics tournament played a month ago. Too … Continue reading
Bowen’s tutorial video about a great Data East game Tommy. This video was published nicely just before Hopeakuula Open competition, which had Tommy in the tournament game bank.
Bowen’s tutorial video released already a month ago: a classic Williams System11 game High Speed.
It’s been a while since last Bowen’s tutorial video was published, so it’s about a time to see a new one. This time Bowen plays new Stern game Transformers and oh my god how well he plays it!
The latest addition to the tutorial video series at PAPA’s blog: Keith Elwin plays some RBION. Ripleys Believe it or Not Tutorial.