- Last round of qualifications in #K15MatchRace 2016. After this the top 12 players advance to the play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (02/04 19:19)
- It's #K15MatchRace 2016 time! Live standings available at https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE and some live twitch footage at https://t.co/LsJupOfZPj (02/04 12:13)
- Congratulations to Roberto Pedroni, #K15Open 2015 champion! 2nd place me, 3rd place Adam Lundquist. Same guys won the PinGolf trophies too. (01/11 21:50)
- #K15Open 2015 last qualification group going. 32 players will advance to main and 16 players to PinGolf play-offs. https://t.co/fdg2ayJLqE (31/10 18:45)
- #K15Open 2nd qualification day starting. 20 players played the quals yesterday. About 50 more today, including World Champion Acciari! (31/10 11:48)
Author Archives: marbleN95
Paul Jongma sealed the victory by winning in CFTBL with a score of more than 300 millions. Brenn drained his last ball after a score of about 20 millions. Congratulations on the victory, Paul!
Corvette: Paul 3070M, Brenn 1153M. The last and deciding game is Creature from the Black lagoon.
Congo: Brenn ~1190M, Paul ~1130M
Paul Jongma vs. Brenn Oosterbaan, the first game is Congo.
Paul Jongma made his way into finals from winners side. Two losers round matches left: Oosterbaan vs. Nomden and Rotter vs. winner of the previous match.
Amsterdam pinball team won the team tournament, 2nd was United Kingdom and 3rd Dutch Pinball team.
37 best (and 11 pre-qualified) advance to the play-offs.
The 4 teams that advanced to team tournament semi-finals: Amsterdam pinball team vs. Team Rokabati and UK vs. Dutch Pinball team.
The team tournament is about to start. Games used are Sopranos, Freddy, TS, MM, WW, TOM, CV and Monopoly.